A low carb diet plan is probably the most widely used strategies for weight reduction. However, the proper utilization of such a diet plan can make a huge difference between the success and failure of your weight-loss goals.
Because many weight watchers usually do not plan their diet program beforehand, they end up consuming meal replacement bars. Sometime they even miss meals to reduce the carbohydrate intake.
First of all, the meal replacement bars can contain hidden sugars that lead to more food craving, which ultimately eliminate all the advantages of a low carb plan.
The following problem is what kind of benefits one can expect coming from a low carb meal plan. People want to lose weight for many different reasons and desiring a slim waistline for looking great may not be the only one.
Being obese can mean inviting a host of health conditions including hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, sleep disorders and a lot more. If you are suffering from sleep apnea, perhaps the most frequent kind of sleep disorder, you have to be careful while planning your weight loss program. It is because, you might be generally feeling tired, since you cannot have a great nights’ sleep. Your body needs energy to adopt you through the day. Needless to say, a plan that is low in carbs can assist you to shed weight; but you need to be doubly cautious while designing this kind of plan.
In addition to reducing the carbs, in addition, you need to ensure that you have adequate quantities of vitamins, minerals and macronutrients which carbohydrates can offer in plenty.
Below are a few important features regarding a low carb diet plan which every weight watcher should know, especially if you are trying to lose weight to deal with your apnea problem:
* Consistency will be the key to success with a low carbohydrate meal plan. In the event you stick to the diet 80% of the time, you can not expect to shed pounds. This means that you need to make your low carb meal plan well beforehand to stop food cravings etc.
* Perhaps the most popular low carbohydrate diet plan is the Atkins Diet. Though this is one of the oldest eating plans available not many people know how you can follow it properly. This type of diet regime consists of meat, diary, nuts and seeds, fish oil, vegetables and fiber supplement.
* Replace your carbohydrate depletion with enough high quality meat proteins. Since lower carbs can lower your metabolism, you run the chance of putting on the weight as soon as you stop the low carb meal plan.
* It is suggested to consume 1.5 to 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight.
* There are no eggs in this kind of low carb diet plan.
* Limit your protein shakes to 1 per day, preferably following a workout.
* A great low carbohydrate meal plan also includes intake of fish oil every day along with your first meal. If you have 33% body fat (obese) you would need 33 g or fish oil per day.
* Though you are limiting your carb intake to 50 g per day within the plan, you cannot ignore fiber from the diet. What this means is that you need to eat cooked or raw vegetables for the fiber needs.
* It is strongly recommended to possess 5 to 6 small meals per day cmwfpi a lot of protein with each meal.
There are numerous those who have lost excess weight using a low carb meal plan. There is not any reason, the reason why you cannot utilize this kind of plan and prevent or cure your sleep apnea problem as a result of being obese.