If your searching for a good SEO agency and you’re having trouble deciding, below are a few questions and guidelines to assist you choose.
* Question: How long are you currently doing SEO and exactly how many clients do you have?
Answer: Ideally a good SEO agency could have been working for around a few years and it has enough clients they could put you in touch with 2 or 3 current clients to act as references. In the event the agency you’re interviewing refuses to supply references and contact information, you ought to be nervous.
* Question: Do you guarantee first page rankings on the search engines?
Answer: A good SEO company will not guarantee you first of all page Google rankings. There are numerous factors who go into ranking well in search results that a good SEO company will focus more about discussing on-page optimization, keyword research, link building strategies, along with your company’s goals, as opposed to making sensational offers and guarantees. If a company guarantees that they’ll enable you to get inside the top three results inside a certain time period, you ought to run away.
* Question: What type of backlink building strategies can you use?
Answer: This inquiry is a touch bit more challenging but ought to include things like guest blogging, widgets or website badges, manual directory submissions. In the event the answer involves automated link building(i.e. links from ten thousand sites for $199) or anything that seems like it may be dishonest or violate Google’s guidelines, you should try to escape.
* Question: Do you research the potency of the sites which you will use for your backlink building strategies?
Answer: The answer should be yes plus they should be able to explain not only how strong the domain is but how strong the page is that might be linking back.
* Question: Can you clearly explain your niche research techniques and what tools you make use of?
* Answer: This answer could involve numerous free and paid SEO tools from companies like Google, SEOMoz.org, SeoBook.com, and should include Google Keywords Tool and Google Webmaster Tools to name a few.
* Question: Can you provide research on our competitors? What websites connect to them? What key phrases those links use? The entire strength of the website when compared with ours?
Answer: They are all very crucial pieces to doing SEO effectively. A good SEO agency will incorporate thorough competitive research into their arrange for your company.
* Question: What kind of analytics or reports do you provide?
Answer: A good SEO company will provide you with comprehensive reporting on things like your target keyword search engine results, sites that are now linking for your site, what keywords are being used searching to discover your website, etc.
* Question: Would you make us sign a long term agreement?
Answer: There are numerous various ways that SEO companies charge for his or her services this answer could vary drastically. It is important to consider is if you trust the company that you’re interviewing or whether you are feeling they’re attempting to push you right into a sale(along with a long term contract).
Irrespective of their response to the last question, you ought to know that SEO campaigns can take as long as 3-6 months to find out noticeable results. Some industries are definitely more competitive than others. When you purchase a company that doesn’t zrofdy you to definitely sign a long term contract, remember that you should commit to at the very least a 90 day trial using that SEO company in the event you truly want to see great outcomes.