In July 2019, UOL Group and United Industrial Corporation (UIC) tendered the highest bid of about $490 million to buy a piece of property at Clementi through Government Land Sales (GLS).
Situated on Clementi Aveneue 1 in District 5, under Clementi Planning Area, Clavon Condo consist a total of 640 units above two imperial towers every position 37-storey tall, and overlooking the sea of the Southern West and Bukit Timah Hill at the Northern East management.
Clavon is going to have childcare center within the compound that’s open to the occupants and public who are staying nearby. It is made up of 2 levels of basement carparks, a 50 meter lap pool as well as other communal facilities including tennis court.
This 99-year leasehold tenure development offers various unit types ranging from 1-bedroom into 4-bedroom with intelligent homes enabled and fitted with top notch European fittings and appliances.
Clavon has its geographic edge. Situated in a mature estate of Clementi in District 5 and at the center of District 21 and 10, traveling into the city centre by personal transport is only less than 15 minutes via Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), West Coast Highway or even Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
Renowned as a comprehensive education belt in Singapore, there are various popular college from Primary School up to Tertiary Institution including Nan Hua Primary and Secondary School, NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, School of Science and Technology, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic as well as the prestigious National University of Singapore (NUS), a world renowned University.
District 5 is mostly recognized as a district appreciating high rental return due to its favourable geographical place with plenty of job opportunities. For investors considering a high return merchandise, Clavon is surrounded by huge majority pools of grade prepared tenants, like the ones operating at National University Hospital, Science Park 1 and 2, One-North, Mapletree Business City (MBC) 1 and 2, and Singapore second largest Central Business District, the Jurong Lake District.
Green connectivity is also a secret in which you may adopt at Clavon. Clementi Woods Park, West Coast Park and Southern Ridges will Allow You to admire the picturesque and tranquil scenery in the Southern West of Singapore. They are outfitted with jogging course where you can run or enjoy a walk along with your loved ones
If you are looking for a comfy home with high connectivity and level of luxury, lively lifestyles close to Singapore’s second CBD and green lifestyle, Clavon can be one of the top consideration.
10 Unique Selling Points of Clavon
1. Clavon is located in near proximity to the famous Kent Ridge schooling hub with highly sought-after and famous educational instituations like NUS High School of Mathematics, Singapore Polytechnic, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, National University of Singapore, School of Science and Technology and many more.
2. In the middle of 2 high growth regions, Clavon is situated closely between Jurong Lake District, Singapore’s second largest Central Business District and 1 North, a vibrant study and business hub having lots of”good-class” tenants catchment.
3. At the outside ring of Clementi mature estate, together with pleny of daily amenities such as moist market and hawker centre in walking distance. Clavon condominium is also short driving distance to plenty of encircling shopping malls like The Star Vista, Clementi Theater, West Coast Plaza, JEMS, Westgate, JCube plus a lot more.
4. Two twin towers of 37-storey tall, using 640 units enjoying either South or North orientation, ensuring very good end floor circulation within the flat itself. Units on the high ground get to enjoy the scenic panoramic views from the Southern-West sea or Bukit Timah Hill at the north shore direction.
5. Generous landscaping with the building only covers less than 30% of the entire improvement.
6. Full privacy inside the development. All units in Clavon are designed and oriented such that no unit is confronting each other.
7. Flexible layouts with highly functional design, ensuring small wastage space inside the unit with good livable size for family.
8. Smart community and home features, delivering great convenience at your fingertip.
9. Low maintenance fee using a childcare center within the evolution, which catered to your needs of attending to your children and also serving the surrounding neighborhood.
10. Few bus stops off to 2 MRT stations, Clementi and Dover MRT station. Free shuttle bus will be offered to residents of Clavon into Clementi MRT station for its first year. Future forthcoming Cross Island Line and Jurong Region Line will also enable greater accessibility for those residents to travel conveniently to the other portion of Singapore.
Clavon Condo is developed by UOL Group Limited and its subsidiary firm United Industrial Corporation Limited (UIC). Even the chairman of both firms is non other than Dr. Wee Cho Yaw, the highly respectable veteran that assist shapes the skyline of residentil land in Singapore.
The renowned public-listed Singapore UOL Group Limited owns various propert programmers that covers mostly on residential, commercial, resorts in addition to insulated suites. UOL is also very active in residential real estate business with all the subsidiary firm United Industrial Corporation Limited (UIC).
UOL Group and also UIC emerged as the top bidder throughout the public tender in July 2019, that is currently called The Clavon at Clementi Avenue 1. It is a residential development with a childcare centre in a tender price of 491,300,000.
Their present and previous excellect track records comprises Avenue South Residence, The Tre Ver, The Clement Canopy and Thomson three. The Clavon condo typical each square feet is anticipated to be approximately $1400psf.
Clavon Location Map
Clavon is situated in mature estate in District 5, at the fringe of Rush Of Central Region (RCR) along Clementi Avenue 1. It’s about 200 meters round in The Clement Canopoy, the fully sold development started back in 2017 by the programmer. The closest MRT stations are Clemenit (EW23) and Dover MRT Station (EW22), that are a couple of bus stops away. Future residents will appreciate free shuttle bus to Clementi MRT through the first year in TOP.
Clementi city is famous for its vast educational community. In Terms of primary and secondary schools, various popular schools like Nan Hua Primary, Clementi Primary, Pei Tong Primary, Clementi Secondary, NUS High School xtotcb Mathemetics and Science, Nan Hua High School and School of Science and Technology. National University of Singapore, Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Sinagapore Polytechnic are within the vicinity also for the simplicity of traveling for your children throughout their teritary eduation years.
In a radius of less than 2 kilometers, there are many mall for example 321 Clementi, The Clemeti Mall, West Coast Plaza, Rochester Mall and The Star Vista. For daily grocery needs, Clementi 448 Market and Food Centre are much less than 10 minutes walk away.