Are you aware that about 80% of the wrinkles that show on your skin are generated by cumulative exposure to the sun? It has been proven again and again that the sun can speed up aging.
Individuals who are frequently working outdoors like lifeguards or engineers are more prone to the premature formation of wrinkles and facial lines than those who work indoors like office personnel or sales representatives.
Sunlight tends to damage the outer lining layers from the skin. But this does not always mean that UV radiation is completely bad for you. Your skin demands a limited level of UVR to be able to produce Vitamin D. This vitamin is vital for your systemic functions.
You just need to avoid excessive exposure to the sun especially during midday. During midday, the sun emits strong UVB and UVA rays.
You may use the subsequent ways to keep your skin protected against UVR and reduce the damages evoked by being exposed to Ultra violet rays:
1. Sun screen – Sun screen is actually a fool-proof means of deflecting UV rays. You just need to look for a product which you can use daily. However, its not all sun screen products in the market can safeguard you against both UVA and UVB rays. Actually, the majority of them only protect your dermis from UVB rays. Since UVA rays are the ones that facilitate aging of the skin, you need to have good protection from them.
Choose sun screen products which can deflect both UVA and UVB rays. Also choose water-proof sun screen so that you don’t have to re-apply constantly when you find yourself in the beach.
2. Umbrella – Find an umbrella made from vinyl fabric that will protect you from Ultra violet rays. They are generally higher priced than you regular umbrella but this is effective in deflecting Ultra violet rays. One other fabrics utilized in making umbrella only avoid your direct being exposed to UVR.
3. Anti Aging Moisturizer – This may actually minimize the damages your skin experience when exposed to the sun. But make sure you use Uriage that does not contain chemical ingredients. Chemical ingredients can even make you photosensitive. They limit your time and energy under the sun because skin easily burns under UV radiation.
Choose a moisturizer with more natural ingredients like CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10. CynergyTK is definitely an ingredient that contains functional keratin. This is a protein employed by our bodies for collagen production. Phytessence Wakame helps preserve hyaluronic acid. This acid is vital for that lubrication of collagen. Nano Lipobelle HEQ10 is needed to fight harmful toxins.
4. Pearl Powder – Ancient Chinese women used pearl powder to reverse damages caused by UVR. In reality, it can also help control melanin production to retain skin color. Since your dermis tends to discolour because omitqh direct sunlight, you will need pearl powder.
5. Sleep early – Were you aware that once you sleep, your system releases a hormone called melatonin? Melatonin will help lessen the damaging effects of UVR. In addition, it increases your body’s effectiveness against ultraviolet rays.