Each year, many sellers utilize a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium when it comes to advertising over the world wide web. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are performed via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of an incredible number of search results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in a large number of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually every language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually shown on over one million websites, too! This audience, coupled with the people who use Google for their internet search engine, is very vast that, amazingly, AdWords now show up nearly 90% of the time that every person on the planet goes toward the net for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is an easy, economical yet powerful approach to market a company’s goods and services. Concurrently, it sometimes provides better prospective results because the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim right on a specific segment of the market.
With the intelligently run internet advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent service or product can contest with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming number of Adwords marketers participate in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Given the vast market available from Google, how can this be? The fact is, there are many reasons including:
1. Failing to recognize that 90% of all the keywords result in too little targeted traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely in the dark concerning how to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most usually do not realize that we now have great online research tools or, for that matter, using them.
In comparison, a Google AdWords professional uses niche research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Under 30,000 competing pages on Google for each and every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying too much for their AdWords ads and being too low in their ad position.
Very few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this can be a crucial element of an excellent AdWords campaign.
In reality, just a relative handful of people that advertise on the search engines have even heard of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for instance, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the main difference between a successful and a failed campaign since the identical ad run with various headlines differs tremendously in its returns. Quite literally, a single word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but many webmasters that are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns bring it in the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the simplest way out. Rather than A/B test each and every ad, every landing page, they are content to choose what ads and landing pages that appeal to them instead of to their targeted potential prospects. For these folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to increase the performance of the best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Google AdWords profits are likely to elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Construct it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of the numerous presents a Golden Possibility to those webmasters who take the time and expend the time and effort to figure out how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For such entrepreneurs what was true for Apollo 9 holds true on their behalf: failure is not an alternative. But, success and profits are!